- Our model of building partnerships for economic development, tourism, and community development positions your Chamber as the leading organization to address the business, economic and civic issues that are critical to the community.
- The Cumming-Forsyth County Chamber of Commerce belongs to our members. The activities, resources and influences are all a result of the power of our collective voice.
- The Chamber is dedicated to connecting business people with the resources that will help them grow and develop. Whether you are a sole proprietor start-up or a large firm with an international operation, the Chamber will connect you with the data, information and professional expertise to achieve your goals.
- We have influence in the decisions facing our community. The Chamber has been an outspoken voice and leader in the widening Georgia 400, ensuring a business friendly regulatory environment and safeguarding our access to water.
- The Chamber is the sole economic development entity for Cumming and Forsyth County. We are focused on working with existing firms to assist them in growth and recruiting new businesses to our community. The organization has a long track record of success and have a focused plan for future growth.